Emma Curtis graduated from St Angela's College in Sligo in 2016 with a Degree in fashion, textiles and design with business management. She has now developed her brand EmMarie•by•Emma Curtis which is stocked at Om Diva Boutique in Dublin. Throughout her time of study till present Emma has had great recognition for her work.
- Finalist Young Designer of the Year at the 2015 Dublin Fashion Festival.
- Top 10 Finalist Galway races wearing my own design 2015
- Finalist Irish student designer of the year Kerry fashion week 2016
- Student Finalist Irish fashion Innovation Awards 2016.
- Award winner at International achievers awards 2016 in London for Best Young Designer
- Award winner upcoming Fashion Designer 2017
- Winner Best dressed lady at Navan Racecourse wearing own design June 2017
- Nominated for International achievers awards 2017 in London for Fashion Designer of the year